Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cross-dressers in Kuching

To be or not to be, that is the question...
I sound like William Shakespeare in Hamlet don't I? I got really mused up by one question that Teh asked yesterday on what my oppinion was whether it was better off being a girl or being a boy. It was unusually amusing how Teh thinks being a girl was better and Lilian thinks being a guy was better. On Teh's reason it was because it seemed like whenever a girl enters a guys' toilet by mistake, nothing happens but whenever a guy enters a girls' toilet by mistake, he gets brushed up. Lilian thinks being a guy is better based on a more scientific defination. As for my opinion, both has its' own ups and downs, whatever it is. As for being a guy, you could simply dress and not comb your hair and still look good, you could simply sit and it's still fine and best of all, you could curse and swear all you like and it's still fine. As for being a girl, you...well, can literally appear more angelic (just like me! ahem!). But still who bothers, I'm happy with what I am and I most certainly do not intend on being the next transversite like Jessie Chung or another cross-dresser.

Dare-to-bare cross-dressers vs. alim cross-dressers...
Speaking of cross-dressers, I ran into two today. The first one I ran into was in Parkson and at that moment, I happened to be walking with my dad to the watch shop. He was one extremely unusual fashion extravaganza cross-dresser who had stick-straight red hair with black highlights tied up in a ponytail that stuck out like a ruler. Not to forget the white tank top, one-inch heels and micromini flared demin skirt that had diamantes that spell out L.O.V.E across his arse. He was tall and by tall I meant really tall. Approximately 5'9 and by this I assume you can imagine how a mircomini would look like on him (should I start using 'her'??). Then at Sarawak Plaza, I was with my mum when I ran into this really tall cross-dresser around 5'10 and he was one really, really 'alim' cross-dresser who wore a flowery pink baju kurung and a pale pink headscarf! Two totally different kinds of cross-dressers, first the dare-to-bare cross-dresser and then the alim cross-dresser, how fascinating can this get? But at least these cross-dressers were scrawny, which, certainly beats those cross-dressers who are rather *ahem* fleshy and had moustaches. I ran into two of those fleshy cross-dressers at Parkson a couple of months ago and oh my gosh, they had moustaches! It was either they had forgotten to shave or that they just thought that was simply a big fashion y-e-s but actually, that was probably the most humongous fashion f-l-u-n-k!!! All these cross-dressers are seriously scrawny and just look at the way they walk! They think that they walk like girls but actually they do not. Not only that, it is practically an insult that those pondans think we females walk like that. Oh gosh... somebody do something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment