Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Florence Nightingale or ...Clarence Nightingale???

Tuesday- All my Saturdays this April are packed! Really, really packed!
1) 8th April 2006- RC lecture on first aid
2) 15th April 2006- RC AGM
3) 22nd April 2006- RC Telematch
4) 29th April 2006- RC lecture on first aid
Then school we got to enter this port folio-making competition and winner gets Pizza Hut vouchers...sheesh... what a waste of my time only. So doing it with Esther, Nisha, Rhema and Mich. Today, Rhema and I spent our time trying to forge signatures and handwritings. Oh, Esther's turn for aural was today, she gave her aural with demonstration of a deck of cards. Fascinating...nobody did that so far. My topic for tomorrow would be about neighbours. I'll post the neighbours topic up if I have time this week. Oh, apparently someone broke off Clarence Nightingale's arms and legs. Clarence is Nisha's new class pet, a frog. My file exploded again today...got a new file, this time I hope it doesn't explode. It's a pink file...Oh, bought a new storybook to read yesterday, hadn't read for ages. Reading 'Taiko' or 'Ta Ge'. Rather nice true Malaysian story. Halfway through the book. Will post more about the book if I have time and if I feel like. Oh yea, we had javelin throw today and guess what, my javelin kept somersaulting before it 'cacah' the soil. Teacher claims it is 'salah sudut' when we threw...

No comments:

Post a Comment